Author Topic: steve good how about more videos on inkscape  (Read 1146 times)

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
steve good how about more videos on inkscape
« on: June 01, 2014, 08:04:40 pm »
Steve You told me in a e-mail that you woud do another video in inkscape on how to insert clip art in to inkscape. I'm still waiting and the new version I think you will love it. it now have spell checker and other new stuff added to the software and lots of bugs fix in it. It sill have the same look and feel to it and its free free free free did I tell you its free oh yea i did........ come on steve please you told me you will in the e-mail I have sent to you......

And do more videos on stuff as will I love watching your videos... I even eat popcorn and a nice ice cold beer. 

thanks.
SPIDERMAN THE KING OF THE WEB

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
Re: steve good how about more videos on inkscape
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 09:05:31 pm »
I know that a lot of people use Inkscape. The price is right for sure. I get a lot of email so I may be remembering our conversation a little different but I think I said I was not a big fan of Inkscape. You told me there were a lot of improvements and that it is worth another look. I have downloaded it and played with it again after a few years of not using it. For a free program it is wonderful. For me it's just not my cup of tea. I think I will spend some more time with it because it is a nice alternative if the commercial vector programs are out of peoples price range. It's kind of hard for me to put much priority into something I will never use so I won't make any promises about when I'll do any videos.

SMF

Teknoromi