Author Topic: Its arrived  (Read 1004 times)

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
Its arrived
« on: June 14, 2010, 10:26:36 pm »
My new saw arrived yesterday afternoon, I unpacked it, took about an hour by the time all the carton was cut down to a managable size, it was fully assemble apart from adjustable legs, today I made a stand for it and have screwed it to the top, it is a very smooth saw to use, I cut some animal families out of 27ml. thick MDF and it powered through it no trouble, the lifting top arm will also be very useful, the only thing I have found is it has no dust port, have put something on to take some of the dust away but it will need something better, will post some pics when I get time
Jimbo

shissta

Re: Its arrived
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 10:42:07 pm »
What kind of saw did you get?

cherie

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 10:46:37 pm »
Oh Jimbo, you just go with that.  Please pictures as soon as you can.  I got to test drive an Excalibur and see their new baby which is only 16 inches. 

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:32:36 am »
All rite Jimbo! Just like any new tool, you have to work with it to get to Know it.
I know you will love it.
Dan In Southern California

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 03:02:57 am »
excalibur 21" I wouldn't have minded 16' but not available, I had a short play today but it was getting too cold in the work shop, Wife and I are going to a mid chrismas luncheon tommorrow so it will be thurs before I have another go, will takes some pics tommorrow and post them
jimbo

SMF

Teknoromi