Author Topic: the road home  (Read 766 times)

cherie

the road home
« on: June 13, 2010, 06:15:20 pm »
I just wanted to say that I had so much fun at the Denton Texas Scroll saw picnic.  I h ope everyone enjoys the pictures that Steve is posting on his blog.  I have yet much more to upload, but cannot do that until I get home.  I met many nice people and many many new friends.  Was even able to put faces with names and that was the best part. 
I got to talk personally with the new owners of Bushton Manufacturing and how they are trying to redesign the Hawk and get the name out of the mud.  I think if we all email them with suggestions or if you need parts or anything, they will more than happy be glad to work with you.
The people I met at the picnic were laid back and just the most friendliest folk I have ever met.  Of course some of them had to bear with me and my guliableness.  Yep I was so excited that I just babbled on, but if I had not done this, I would have never got so many answers to so many questions. 
Give me time and I will have the pictures posted hopefully tomorrow.  Have a good evening all.  BTW we are still on the road on the way home.  LOL

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: the road home
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 08:02:53 pm »
Good job Cherie! Steve has some of your pictures showing on his blog. Looking forward to seeing more!
Dan In Southern California

boxmaker

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 09:46:21 pm »
Cherie I can't imagine you babbling, Ha Ha. I am glad you had a good time and kept us updated with pictures. It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for thinking of us.

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 10:33:26 pm »
Hi Cherie, pleased you had a great time at the picnic and thanks for sharing the photos, we all look forward to seeing the rest
Jimbo

SMF

Teknoromi