Author Topic: And this  (Read 1882 times)

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
And this
« on: June 08, 2010, 10:44:52 pm »
My work shop, if you cant see anything please ask and I will tell you
Jimbo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: And this
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 10:50:51 pm »
Well Jimbo, I thought my shop was messy, But yours takes the cake!
I nominate Jimbo for the messiest shop! :o
Dan In Southern California

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 10:55:01 pm »
Don't be rude every thing folds out
Jimbo

sp_343

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 12:46:01 am »
Jimbo...my shop looks the same...I like having things spread out...being organized is to easy and then you find what your looking for right away....WHAT FUN IS THAT!?!?  I like to search for stuff...makes finding it so much more fun...

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 12:56:26 am »
Welcome to my world Jimbo, I'm not posting a pic but mines about the same if not worse, hehehe.

Merlin
Try not! Do,
or do not
There is no try

Yoda "Empire Strikes Back" 1980

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 02:48:29 am »
It's really dangerous when I can't find anthing
Jimbo

cherie

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 01:06:52 pm »
Jimbo, your shop is not a mess, just well used and looks like many I have seen.  At least yours stays in one area, mine starts in the workshop, next the backroom, then the kitchen, and now the extra room we have.  I guess we need to buy an old mobile home just to fill up every room!

supershingler

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 01:56:10 pm »
JIMBO
your shop look just like mine.  i think that organization is over rated anyway.  the way i look at it is if i didnt have to such for everything i would only spend half as much time in the shop.  i know everyone is saying you can get twice as much dont but there you go again  half as much time in the shop  lol..

kendall

KENINLEX

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 02:28:54 pm »
If I ever get all this wood out of my truck I won't be able to find my saw.

[attachment deleted by admin]

boxmaker

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 03:50:54 pm »
Hey Jimbo, every time I make something I say ok this time I will keep it clean, but never happens, besides I probably wouldn't remember where I put anything anyway. Nice pile of wood Ken, we should all be so lucky.

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 05:20:04 pm »
My wood pile is at the back of my work shop behind the wall and all so in my garden shed would you all like to see it, and my work shop was clean as I had just vaced it, the wood you can see in the foreground is ready for sawing, if I it ever arives
Jimbo

Vince

Re: And this-Vince
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2010, 01:57:40 pm »
Jimbo: Your shop looks GREAT ! I have to walk in sideways and carry a big stick. Remember I live in wonderful Florida - where we have spiders that make webs that will stop a human. I wont even bring up the crock a gators.

BUT stuff is my biggest problem, but it's all GOOD stuff. Like the engine and tranny my son left in their 10 years ago. It was a someday project for a friend of his, someday hasn't come yet. Somewhere their is a Shopsmith, I remember using it years ago.

Then their is the reams of copies of stuff that someday I will make. Stacked on that are the projects that people want me to build, thank god they know I am a very busy man. They know I will get to it when I get a round to it. I just downloaded a pattern from Steves site on making a "Round to it". Its in a stack, somewhere in my computer room.

What I really enjoy is trying to find something, in the process of looking for "IT", I find so many other things that take me off track of what I was looking for.

Walking out to my shop at night is a real joy -I say to my self, where did all this stff come from ?

Rightarm

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 03:37:00 pm »
    Well, I thought I would clean my shop today. But after seeing this, I think I'll drink beer instead. Dave ;D

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2010, 04:19:13 pm »
I totally agree, I am going to have a beer too. After seeing that picture, my shop looks like  The Taj Mahal. Sorry jimbo.
 ::)  ::)  ::)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2010, 10:42:26 pm »
I still think it looks tidy, 40 minutes to go before I can knock the top off one
Jimbo

SMF

Teknoromi