Author Topic: Just checking in to say hi  (Read 942 times)

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
Just checking in to say hi
« on: March 18, 2013, 03:40:18 am »
Not sure if anyone missed me lately. I have been off for a few weeks. Havent been feeling great and I lost my job so I have been job hunting most the time. Hope to get out in the shop and make something. I miss my scroll work, but the saw dust wont help with my sinus allergy that I have been struggling with for past 3 weeks. Anyway, just on to see how all my scroll friends have been.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Just checking in to say hi
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 05:52:37 am »
Yes I have missed you Troy.  So very sorry to hear about your job, hopefully you will get one soon, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Go out and make the one thing you have wanted to make for a long time and hopefully you will feel a little better.  Good luck with the job hunting.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

ShadowB6

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 10:57:09 am »
I agree with Marg. Go out into the shop and work out the job loss frustration on a new masterpiece you've been wanting to do for awhile. Scrolling is a great stress buster. Good luck Troy in the job hunt.

Mike

king310

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 11:08:18 am »
We missed you troy and hope you can put the unemployed status to rest. Cut some dust and smile.

rob roy

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 11:33:04 am »
Hi Troy, of course we missed you. Truly sorry to hear of your job loss. I'll be keeping everything crossable crossed that you get something soon. Hope the sinuses clear up quickly too, as I know from experience, it can be pretty painful. Into the shop and get yourself engrossed in something interesting. Good luck with job hunting. God Bless.
Rob Roy.

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 01:54:40 pm »
hey Troy,
sometimes live does things that make you submerge for a little while.
good thing you came on the service to check, and few weeks is quick!
glad your back and checking!
wish you a quick recovery and good luck on the job market.
it's a rough time not having a job.
hang in there!

Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 02:54:50 pm »
Troy, sorry to hear of your job loss, like Rob, I'll keep everything crossable crossed for you. good luck with your job hunt, and hope the sinus trouble sorts itself out soon.

Keith
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

SMF

Teknoromi