Author Topic: Mac Users  (Read 1616 times)

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
Mac Users
« on: March 04, 2011, 05:27:40 pm »
Good Day Folks!

How many of you are Mac users?  I just made the switch, and I have to say I am loving it!  I been working with computers since 1983, and the last 15 years or so, have been Windohs.  I am actually having fun again, working with the built in apps, have sparked some creativity I never knew I had.

Steven

Offline Intarsia92

• View Profile
Re: Mac Users
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 07:27:38 pm »
I switched to a Mac three years ago and have been very happy with it. 

I kept my PC hooked up also, just in case and last month, seeing as I hadn't used it in months, I replaced the HD with a new one and donated the PC to a local Boy's and Girl's club. 

Al

Hegner 20" Polymax

igadavis

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 08:23:54 pm »
I work in the printing industry, so when computers came to be I started right out with a Mac. I have always loved them and have had very few problems with them.

SD Scroller

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 03:45:22 am »
I have been a mac user for a long time, i had a PC around but found that i never used it.  Now i have windows installed on my mac using the Virtual Maching, and Linux is installed too. 
I work for a cable company so i have to Deal with Windows machines all day long, and it is a great relief to o home and use my MAC. 

They really have so much more to offer in my opinion.!

Mike

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 09:55:43 am »
I have to Deal with Windows machines all day long, and it is a great relief to come home and use my MAC. 

I am a tier 4 tech, and also deal with Windoh's all day, I love my Mac, as they say "it just works"

Steven

jdianda

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 05:43:47 pm »
I changed to Macs when they first went with the Intel processor. My computer history goes back to the 70's when CPM was the king of operating systems on PC's. I got tired of 'working on the computer' to get it to work. Go with Mac and it just works!
I recently had to upgrade from XP to Windows 7. I run it under Parallels and it works fine. We own tow  macs and are very happy with both. Apple is a little full of themselves, but I guess it isn't bragging if you can do it. I have had virtually no problems with either Mac, period. One weakness I do find with the Mac is the poorly written print drivers. If anyone has a thought as to a good printer combination with  a Mac, please let me know. I am using a Pixma 4000 and an older HP 940c.
Thanks!

SMF

Teknoromi