Author Topic: Creating Scroll Saw patterns with Corel Draw (Portraits)  (Read 1379 times)

Bayman

Creating Scroll Saw patterns with Corel Draw (Portraits)
« on: October 27, 2015, 03:07:20 pm »
I have watched the video that Steve did:  "Creating Scroll Saw patterns with Corel Draw (Portraits)", and was trying to get it to work in CorelDraw X7, but when I click or double click on the Picture it doesn't automatically go into CorelDraw Photo-Paint, in fact it doesn't go anywhere.....have anyone else experienced this problem.....

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Creating Scroll Saw patterns with Corel Draw (Portraits)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 08:33:05 am »
Go to Tools on the top bar and click. You will see a drop down window, click on Customization. Another widow will appear. On the left side you will see a list of Customization's you can make. Click on Edit and the right widow will change. At the bottom you will see three check boxes. Make sure "Double-click to edit bitmaps in PHOTO-PAINT" is checked.

Hope this helps,
Russ
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Bayman

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 07:58:05 pm »
Russ, many thanks, much appreciated.....

Does Photo-Paint or Corel Draw somehow highlight the pieces that will drop out if cut?

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 08:08:15 am »
"Does Photo-Paint or Corel Draw somehow highlight the pieces that will drop out if cut?"

Unfortunately no... I wish it did....That is something you have to figure out on your own... :(
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SMF

Teknoromi