Author Topic: PDF files  (Read 1784 times)

Shogun

PDF files
« on: December 26, 2013, 03:13:59 pm »
Hi everyone. One of the other sited I check from time to time is woodworking for mere mortals, you can find it by googling Steve Ramsey. Any way he has a lot of free plans on there in a PDF format. I have a PDF viewer on my pc but for some reason when in click the link to view the plans it just endlessly says "loading". I was able to view them about a month ago. Does anyone know what might be wrong or how to fix the problem?

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
Re: PDF files
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 05:11:37 pm »
Maybe its on his end or your end, or could be something with adobe, its free you can uninstall and reinstall see if that will help.

Shogun

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 07:47:10 pm »
I uninstalled and reinstalled adobe reader which fixed the files I  already have saved, and I don't think the problem is on his end because I can't download PDF files from email either. Any ideas?

Malistar22

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 03:38:22 pm »
Try resetting your browser back to it's factory default settings. My guess is you are using I.E. You can find the reset feature under Tools - Internet Options - Advanced.

Offline sweet saw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 02:17:53 pm »
I had to sign in google and then the pattern appeared.

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 05:08:16 am »
First things first: Get rid of IE download "Chrome" https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?hl=en
As for the PDF use "Foxit" http://www.foxitsoftware.com/Secure_PDF_Reader/

***Merlin***
Try not! Do,
or do not
There is no try

Yoda "Empire Strikes Back" 1980

Shogun

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 09:56:51 am »
Thanks for the help everyone, it tool me a little while but I got the problem fixed.

SMF

Teknoromi