Author Topic: Problem with Firefox NOT RESPONDING.... ?  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Danny

• View Profile
Problem with Firefox NOT RESPONDING.... ?
« on: April 03, 2014, 08:44:07 am »
As of the last 3 days every once in a while either from F.B. or Yahoo when I start to type THE BLUISH SPINNING CIRCLE (waiting thing) pops up and I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING! 

I have X out and restarted and MOST TIMES all works properly, but then again this problem will present itself. 

I HAVE ....RESTARTED THE PC....  Same thing happens at random times.

Hope someone out there can tell me what is making this happen and How to FIX it.

Always when the occurs I look up at the Firefox on the top and it will always say
              FIREFOX NOT RESPONDING.    Help....  Danny  :+}
Danny  :+}

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
Re: Problem with Firefox NOT RESPONDING.... ?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 09:52:37 pm »
I have used firefox for years and finally gave up on it, and switched to chrome, I was having issues like this not responding, or page not found do a refresh and it would show up, the main issue I had would be not playing videos, my local news station websites have videos and firefox will not play them, something with flash and firefox updates don't work, alot have complained about this issue. Since running chrome everything I do is working great.

Offline Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 06:52:53 am »
Thanks for this info.  Not sure about using Chrome.  Had it many years back and remembered having problems.  Anyway....  :+}
Danny  :+}

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 06:55:01 am »
I was same way when I first tried chrome I didn't like, reason was to use to firefox, but since firefox has given me issues I tried chrome once more.

SMF

Teknoromi