Author Topic: Puter cleanup  (Read 5041 times)

PoppaRob

Re: Puter cleanup
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 10:34:20 am »
Hello People,

What I do is use/do just a few items to keep my computer going safe and fast,

CCleaner, cleanup 452, auslogics disk defrag, and empty prefetch, keep all software and OS updated and use a good AV (Avast)

sometimes as I use my computer so much I clean it 2/3 times aday

Poppa Rob

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 04:36:42 pm »
best way to cleap up a computer is to do a reinstall of the o/s and reinstalling all the software and update the o/s and run a anti-virus software with spyware and a good firewall like zonealarm.....

SPIDERMAN THE KING OF THE WEB

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 04:48:18 pm »
I wound up with cc cleaner, seems that was the only only one that worked. Just wanted to thank all the people that gave me suggestions, thanks again Edward

Edward.
I know that you are trying to find somthing free but in order to get your computer clean up. I would get this called WinCleaner one click pc registry cleaner and optimizer and if you do get it don't forget to registered it or it won't work by going to   To get this is at www.hsn.com and the item number is 162-953 www.dotwincleanerdotcom/hsn and then type in your registery number.
HSN price is $49.95. 
here is a link to it http://www.hsn.com/electronics/wincleaner-oneclick-pc-registry-cleaner-and-optimizer_p-6638871_xp.aspx?cmsstr=162953&webm_id=&web_id=&sz=6&sf=EC&dept=EC0027&cat=EC0028&o=&ocm=seis

You wanted to know how to do  clean o/s install.  since you really don't know how to do that you should let someone else do the reinstall of the o/s.   
SPIDERMAN THE KING OF THE WEB

SMF

Teknoromi