Author Topic: KEEFIE  (Read 2634 times)

rob roy

Re: KEEFIE
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 05:27:05 pm »
That's a good idea Puzzlemaker. A bit expensive though. Being a Scotsman I much prefer the FREE stuff. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Rob Roy.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 10:30:24 pm »
NO!NO!NO, Puzzlemaker, not Jim Beam. It's Johnnie Walker!. To suggest anything else is Blasphemy for a Scotsman, especially one who lives in the town where it's made.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rob Roy.

A N D  whos partner in crime is a Red Label fan, straight up and on the rocks! Or NEAT! Sipped not gulped like some cretin.

We can't have RR exerting himself excessively unless he takes his NITRO along, other wise we'd be holding a wake
 and he's too young for that, but it sure would be an occasion to get sloshed.
Stick around though Roy and we can get sloshed anyway!!!!!!
Yer Pard,
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 02:27:31 am »
Rob do you hang around the outside of the distillery and try to get the fairies share before they do?  :o :o :D :D :D  I can imagine you sitting out there SOAKING up all the fumes  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 05:14:12 am »
Rob do you hang around the outside of the distillery and try to get the fairies share before they do?  :o :o :D :D :D  I can imagine you sitting out there SOAKING up all the fumes  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Marg

Uh oh Roy she'll be telling the Boss on you next thing you know. Did you let it slip when you had a little too much??
G
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

rob roy

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 07:26:24 am »
Marg I don't like your reference to "FAIRIES", and for your information I don't suck up the fumes,  I SUCK THE CORKS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 07:50:01 am »
Gabby, I don't give a toss what color the label is, as long as it is a square bottle. I would not advise Mixing the Elixir of life with NITRO. When the day of my demise arrives there will be absolute consternation in the Crematorium. I think they will need the assistance of the FIRE DEPT to put out the inferno. H*llfire and Damnation wouldn't have a look in. If you are attending, do not rent a Kilt on the day just rent an ASBESTOS SUIT. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 07:56:53 am »
Gabby. Nothing I'd like better than to come over the POND and share a glass or three with you, HO HO that would be fun. We could even get Marg, Keefie,Iggy, G B,and anyone else who would like to come LOL.
Rob Roy.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 08:27:30 am »
That would be cool, you could all sit and have a quite one,  :D :D and I could take the photos to blackmail you with later.   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marg
MARG

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 05:04:02 pm »
Hi all, I'm back (to try to keep That Rob under control - not much hope of that lol) Sorry I have been fairly absent from here, but not only did I have a minor operation on my knee, I had my Daughter with her hubby and three grandkids with two extra kids in tow too (friends kids), they came down from London for a 3 week holiday in a tent, then for the last week I had my son come over from Northern Ireland with his wife and my other two grandaughters (first time I've seen these grandaughters) I took my son and his family (daughter was still sleeping at 10.00am) to see the air ambulance, the staff and crew gave us a really nice welcome and gave us a full tour of the aircraft. see pic.

Keefie.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 03:22:48 am »
Sound like you have a great time with your family and that's the main thing.  We don't mind coming second to your other family.  How is the knee by the way?

Marg
MARG

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 02:28:16 am »

OH were you gone?   ;D ;D
Never trust women with recorders or cameras!
For that matter --------------------------------
G
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

SMF

Teknoromi