Author Topic: SAW Expo in Springfield, MO  (Read 2985 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
SAW Expo in Springfield, MO
« on: May 16, 2012, 07:19:33 pm »
OK...everything is set.
Arrive Thursday, July 12th and check in to the Ramada...Go to the Springfield Cardinals game that night.
Friday, 7/13 attend EXPO...seminar at 11:00 a.m. "Using Spiral Blades" and then at 2:00 p.m. on "InkScape"
Attend the Friday 'Dinner' and 'carry on' with new friends.
Saturday - check out the remaining things and head home Sat. afternoon.

Hope to see some of you there!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

jim stiek

Re: SAW Expo in Springfield, MO
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 08:43:11 am »
hope to see everyone at the springfield show, talked to Lyndal yesterday and he informed me he has 19 vendors as of now with  6 weeks to go looks like it will be a great show and expo. I will be there both days selling mikes blades and doing a seminar on coyote 3 friday am. looks good for now.
Jim

jim stiek

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 09:24:44 am »
Talked to Lyndal yesterday everything is on track for a great show expecting a great turn out, also it is only a short drive to Branson to catch a show or two while you are in town, as well as there a lot of things in Springfield to see and do. Hope to see everyone there come by my booth and say hi, will be great meeting everyone in person.

Offline Kepy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 08:19:31 am »
Yaaaay!  I finally found a relief to stay with mother so I can get away on the 13th.  Couldn't sign up in advance so hope to get in a seminar but will enjoy the show and getting to meet some fellow scrollers.

cherie

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 08:50:12 pm »
I will be there, just do not know what time or day yet.  Friday looks like the day most everyone I know will be there, so that may be it then.  I need blades!!!  LOL

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 08:45:42 pm »
I have decided to drive down for this! I am pretty excited, and hope to meet some of you. If you send me a pm or email I'l give you my cell number and we can try to connect.
Katie

jim stiek

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 10:58:55 pm »
It was great to see all of you at the SAW expo, I thought it was a great show and really nice to meet everyone in person, I sure hope everyone had as great a time as I did, arrived back in Tulsa about 7:30 all is good. A Big thank you to all the folks that made this one possible.
jim

SMF

Teknoromi