Author Topic: 22 Pslams  (Read 1239 times)

Sawdust-granny

22 Pslams
« on: December 27, 2011, 06:40:20 pm »
I have a pattern of the 23 Pslams by Dirk Boeman but I need one of the 22 Pslams on the same order, but I just can not get it to look right can someone help me please pretty please with sawdust on top of it??
Thank you!!
Sawdust-granny

Sawdust-granny

Re: 22 Pslams
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 05:20:03 pm »
Please I need help I am trying to get Dirk to do it but he has not answered either. This must be a tuff one. I can not seem to get the fonts right that is where I need the help. Thanks. I know it is going to be a lot of cutting. The outside frame can be anything I am going to glue the letters and frame to a backer board.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 07:19:28 pm »
Hello Granny, let me try to explain. First that is a copyrighted pattern therefore it cannot be posted here. So for anyone to alter it and add the 22 Pslam they would have to own it to alter it and it could only be e-mailed to you, it could not be posted. I just look at his sight and that pattern is complicated and expensive $27. Most of us use free patterns or make our own and even if someone had the pattern it would take a little while at alter it. I am not trying to rain on your parade just trying to explain. I hope you find someone who can help.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Sawdust-granny

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 02:19:57 pm »
I am not asking it to be changed just something kind of like it for the 22 Plasms. I would never change anyones pattern without thier promission. Sorry If this was missunderstode. I am just trying to get one simular for the 22 Pslams.

Sawdust-granny

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 02:27:56 pm »
I own that pattern and yes I paid for it. I know Dirk Boeman and would never steal one of his patterns and claim it for mine. I have been around this business long enough to know how hard the designers work on those patterns. Wish I was that talented. I always give them credit, do not sell or give away their patterns. Just so you know where I am coming from too. I know I am new here and not up on all your rules yet but am getting there. Please be patient with me. This was just an exsample of how I would like the 22 done. Thank you for letting me know what I did worng.

Sawdust-granny

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 01:05:29 pm »
Thanks everyone for looking at this I have found someone that is making me a pattern. When it is done I will post. Thanks again.

joey65746

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 10:44:17 am »
be awsome to see it win you get it done

SMF

Teknoromi