Author Topic: water water everywhere  (Read 1371 times)

xbrummie

water water everywhere
« on: February 11, 2014, 01:48:18 pm »
its the man from over the pond I thought i better post this before the island sinks we have never had so much flooding there are places flooding in England that have never flooded they reckon the weather is coming over from the states on a jet stream can you have it back please,
Mind I should have known when one of the neighbours named Noah started to build a boat
they reckon there is more flooding on way lots of places by the rivers have now have barriers.
I am of now too find my wet suit

Offline EIEIO

• Be Prepared.
    • View Profile
    • RMHayes, LLC
Re: water water everywhere
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 04:55:08 pm »
Maybe you could ship some of it back to California. They are dry as a bone.
EX-21 arrived 2-1-2013!
Porter-Cable PCB370SS in the corner
Lancaster Ohio
Ray Hayes - RMHayes@RMHayes.US
www.RMHayes.US

Offline lee5155

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 06:58:32 pm »
Would love to have some of that water here in Calif. Fill up a tanker and send it over

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 12:28:42 am »
We have fires, UK floods, parts of the States freezing and California in drought.  Oh what a world we live in.  None of us know what tomorrow will bring.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Becky

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 09:55:46 pm »
I've seen pictures of the flooding and it looks pretty bad.  I live beside (well, not directly beside) the Mississippi River and have seen some floods over the years.  The power of a flooding major river is really something to behold.  On a practical level, it is also a real pain in the wazoo.

The jet stream in the States seems to have shifted back to a more normal position (rain and big snow now in the west with the polar air retreating to the north and out of the Midwest).  Hopefully that will help you out too.

SMF

Teknoromi