Author Topic: We Updated Our Site and Added New Designs  (Read 1087 times)

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
We Updated Our Site and Added New Designs
« on: December 11, 2013, 08:08:24 am »
Hi, Everyone:

I just wanted to announce that we updated our site once again.  We added many new patterns that you still have time to make for your holidays.  We also still have several of our best selling ornaments on sale on our Pattern Specials page. (http://www.sheilalandrydesigns.com/pattern-specials

Remember - all of our designs are available as PDF files and we send them to you as soon as we see your order. This saves you both time and costly shipping fees.  Pictured below are some photos of our newest designs.

I also wanted to thank you all for your support and friendships this year. We have had our best year ever, and it is because of you that we are doing so well. With all the 'free' pattern sites out there, we are so pleased and honored that you choose us. It allows us to keep making the best patterns that we can  so we can offer them to you.

Keith and I both want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season. We are looking forward to a wonderfully creative and happy new year! 

Thank you for everything!  Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Offline Al W

• View Profile
Re: We Updated Our Site and Added New Designs
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 09:07:49 am »
May you and yours have a Merry Christmas as well Sheila, and please keep up the fine pattern making - it is highly appreciated by many folks.

Al
Molon Labe

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

The government is NOT always right, or on your side.

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 09:16:07 am »
Thank you so much Al. :)

Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Offline arkiewood

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:27:11 am »
Merry Christmas to you all too! I am looking forward to the new year of scolling.
Hoping to get a better quality saw so I can buy some of your wonderful patterns to try. I appreciate your work,advice and knowledge here.
Let's make some saw dust!

SMF

Teknoromi