Author Topic: Personalized Name Ornaments  (Read 1256 times)

Offline wedo

• View Profile
Personalized Name Ornaments
« on: November 07, 2010, 03:48:07 pm »
Steve, I completed an order last week for 5 Personalized Name Ornaments. After the form was completed I have not received any notification that you received my order. So I thought I would check to make sure it was received. wdolingh@aol.com.  (Bill)

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
Re: Personalized Name Ornaments
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 12:20:20 pm »
Hi Bill, I just looked and your order is there. I should be able to get to yours tonight or tomorrow night.

cameronj

Re: Personalized Name Ornaments
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 10:02:43 am »
Hi Steve,

A different question about the ordering of name ornaments. 

My daughter and son-in-law are expecting their first child around Dec. 14, 2010.  But they are not telling anyone their name choices for either boy or girl.  I wanted to include both possible names as part of my order (to save the time of both of us waiting), and then only cut the name that was needed once the baby is born.

So, I'm wondering--would it be possible to place the rest of the order now, and then let you know the baby's name once born?  That way you would be able to work on the rest of the order when you could and send me those patterns, and I could start cutting them as well.

You could still bill me for the whole order when you design those names, if that works better for you, or wait till the baby's name is done.

Let me know what you think of this idea, please.

Thanks,
Jim Cameron

SMF

Teknoromi