Author Topic: On Line  (Read 3052 times)

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
On Line
« on: May 28, 2010, 06:14:30 pm »
I'm on line early this morning as winter has arrived and temps. have dropped from 20c to 6c yesterday and is around 10c. today and it has been raining on and off for over a week we have flooding around most of the country, BUT when my new saw arives I wont feel the cold
Jimbo

Blackie

Re: On Line
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 07:30:43 pm »
Hi jimbo, It's been raining here for a couple of days on and off but the temp is still in two digits, you need to shift to the Bay it's manly sunshine.But then I suppose you woun't want to go to the shed to use your new saw the GREEN one.Just sent you a email.

Offline towdude3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 07:47:57 pm »
we could use more rain.  it's going to be almost 90 in the next couple days.sorry guys

Rightarm

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 08:37:23 pm »
    Jimbo. Hate to tell you this, but it's sunny and in the 80's here in Indiana.
Got to get ready for the 500. Dave 8)

cherie

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 09:23:29 pm »
Wow, we are in the high 80's and 90's here.  Too hot to handle!! 8)

Offline budprine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 02:42:08 pm »
A very comfortable 82 here in Michigan.  When the temps drop in November I start thinking about heading south.  Come January I'm headed to the Rio Grande Valley, TX in our motorhome towing a car.  Yes, the DeWalt 788 comes along.
best regards,

Bud Prine

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 09:18:59 pm »
What's it like your way in the winter
Jimbo
PS all of you???

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 09:42:10 pm »
A little rain, but mostly sun and 80's here in Florida.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Dawie

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 11:44:41 am »
no wonder you like being a Florida gator Russ.
David

Offline budprine

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 01:35:23 pm »
Jimbo

In Michigan, near Detroit, our winters generally are from +10F to +30 F.  We get about 20 inches of snow.  I'm retired now and after the first of the year I can be found in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas avoiding the above.
best regards,

Bud Prine

cherie

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 09:49:46 am »
Winters are not so bad, but ever so often we get those winter storms with much ice and snow and then our world comes to a stop.  I cannot get in or out basically because of all the hilly dirt roads I live off of.  There was one year we got to 20 below.  That was bad since I had to park the truck at the bottom of a hill and walk the rest of the way up hill and back down homeward with groceries.  When I finally got home, in the dark, my kids had to help me get my gloves, coat and hat off.  I was froze.  Try crawling on ice, up hill in the dark with about 4 bags of groceries.  LOL.  Not fun.

Offline MadHatter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 09:56:21 am »
hot and humid here in mississippi, and i woke up with a summer cold of all things, grrrrrr   :'(

Marshall

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 12:24:16 pm »
hot and humid here in mississippi, and i woke up with a summer cold of all things, grrrrrr   :'(
The same here in Arkansas , it's in the 90"s here today and miserable ..........Marshall

Vince

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2010, 11:23:45 am »
Russ: Here in Central Florida yesterday we had hail. Some as large as baseballs, REALLY glad my truck didn't catch any.....Vince

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2010, 11:43:45 am »
Typical early summer Saturday...73? on the way to 90?...30 to 50% chance of Thunderstorms...humidity in the 90's!

Now out to the garage to get some projects cut and bring them into the A/D'ed basement and do the finish work. Too humid in garage for good drying.

Also install new video card in computer and hook up new speakers for awesome sound!

L8R

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi