Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 86560 times)

Crash Landing

Re: Welcome
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2010, 10:42:18 am »
Hi,
Crash here from Monterey. Been scrolling about 2 weeks now and am totally stoked. Thanks Steve for all you do.

crash

rust243

« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2010, 12:05:16 pm »
Hi, my name is Russell Craig (or rust243), I'm from Michigan fairly new to scroll sawing.  I have always enjoyed Steve Good's blog and I go there almost everyday.  I look forward to the scrollsaw workshop community.

osceola

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2010, 03:08:12 pm »
Hi Steve and everyone else, Osceola from the UK, not as popular here as in the US, which gives me a good exscuse to come over when ever I can and collect bits and pieces. Love Florida DC and Pa, Vegas when I can. Trouble with scrollsaw, too much to do, boxes, ornaments, pictures and so the list goes on, with not enough time to do them all. Other interests, fishing, riding my Harley and checking the web for holidays and scrollsaw items. Have a great day and thanks Steve for this site.

GPops

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2010, 03:25:57 pm »
Hi Steve,

Been using your plans for the marble machine for my grandies. This Forum looks like it will allow a lot of us to tap into some very talented minds. Thanks. Don

KENINLEX

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2010, 06:00:31 pm »
You continue to do a great job.
I can't stay off your blog now I wont be able to get off your forum. I'm in Tampa now and hope to buy a used rbi 220 vs before I come back to Ky.
Again a great job.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:05:57 pm by KENINLEX »

wildbill

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2010, 06:17:57 pm »
Hello I am a scroll saw artist of West Michgan.   Been a fan of scroll saw workshop for a few years now. Thought I would start to get online to learn what I can from others.

Ronmedeiros

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2010, 07:23:39 pm »
I'm from Nashua, NH and just started scrolling two years ago after I retired.  I really like Steve's site.

Ron

Will

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2010, 07:55:48 pm »
 Hello from Huntsville, AL  love the forum and all you do Steve.

Will

Offline Barry

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2010, 09:09:27 pm »
Hello I am Barry -

Steve's site was where I first learned about scrolling.  I was looking for a hobby that I could do when I retired.  Scrolling fit the bill and I bought a Dewalt and started about 16 months ago.  Thanks Steve for starting this new forum I know it is going to be a success and one more place for scrollers to turn to and share their experience.

I live in Southwest Virginia and look forward to being a part of this forum. 

Barry

PS: I still haven't retired.

bow152

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2010, 07:39:14 am »
Hi my name is Robin I am from Scotland I have been looking at your site now for some time and find it very informitive I have not started to cut anything yet I have a saw and I have been a joiner for 40 years so I know a little and I hope with the help of others I can give and reiceve help keep up the good work .
bow152

David Van Asperen

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2010, 09:01:19 am »
Thanks for the site Steve. I really enjoy your projects and hope to someday be able to give something back. I have found that member forum are a wonderful place for information , help and in general a great cheering section a terriffic source of encouragement. Thanks again. I do have a question-----When do you find  time to be in the workshop?
Dave

Brig

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2010, 05:55:15 pm »
Hi Steve and the Scrollers of the world.I'm in Auckland New Zealand and have been scrolling for about 10 years,I use a lot of Steve's patterns and whatever I can find.I do fretwork and segmentation mostly but I sometimes try a bit of carving.I think this forum is going to be fantastic.Thanks again Steve and I hope I can contribute a little.  Kind regards     Trevor.

tclls40

« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2010, 08:43:35 pm »
Hi Steve and all of the other fine scrollers out there.  I've been scrollering for about three years of so.  Will get some pictures up of some of my work as soon as I can.  Usually take off from scrolling in the spring, summer, and fall due to my "real" job; lawn care in NE Ohio.

Thanks for having me.

Ted

tnscrollsawer

« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2010, 10:33:16 pm »
hi im scott  from the mountains of east tn here in johnson county tn my wife and i are into scrolling for fun and gifts maybe a craft show or two got to say great site with lots of great info thanks for getting started look to learn alot here

Sinan

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2010, 02:49:31 am »
Hi, My name is Sinan. I am from Turkey.

SMF

Teknoromi