Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 85230 times)

blondewood

Re: Welcome
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2010, 11:36:55 am »
Hi Everybody,
This is Vicki H. from the Eastern Shore of Maryland.  I love Steve's SSWC and I'm a fan of his and all the 'good' he does for us scrollers. 
A BIG Thank You To Steve for the site and this new forum!
Vicki  AKA  Blondewood

Earnest

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2010, 11:37:39 am »
Hi,Earnset of Austin, TX.
I have been scrollsawing for 2 years
love the craft.

katavat

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2010, 12:11:52 pm »
Hi everyone!
My name is Alex, I live in Russia, Yekaterinburg.
I am glad to see this forum here.
Thank you Steve

Dotmom16

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2010, 12:33:10 pm »
Hello to All,

My name is Dotty Cooper (Dotmom16) and I live in Bellevue, Wa.'
I'm new to scrolling - just bought a DeWalt 788 at Woodcraft in December, last.  Love it and am having a great time making "kindling!"  Even found a great exotic wood source, close by in Kirkland, Wa., and he's extremely easy to work with, patience and all.  Prices are very "right!"

Offline eugene

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2010, 12:36:19 pm »
Howdy from Clarkston, WA.  I am looking to visiting this site on a regular basis.  I think it is  important to see what others are doing and to learn from others. 

Merlin694

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2010, 01:16:41 pm »
Hi- This is Joyce from Colorado- I look forward to learning from everyone. Thanks Steve for doing this.
Joyce

Dave

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2010, 01:47:15 pm »
Hi all, I am Dave and from Scotland. Been following Steve,s Web site for some time. Think his patterns are great. Will need to post some pictures of finished scrollwork I have done from his designs.

EZgoing

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2010, 01:57:01 pm »
Hi everyone...  I'm Ernie from NE Pa....  Been scrolling for a few years now.. (on and off) and can not wait till I can upgrade to a new saw.. The Master Craft saw was used (and abused) when I got it.. but I still keep plugging away with the help of Steve and his advice, patterns and such..  Had it not been for Steve, I probably would have given up on scroll sawing a long time ago... If you can deal with 'another thank you' Steve... THANK YOU!!!

Ez

danbaks

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2010, 01:59:12 pm »
hi from California

I'm Daniel

oldguy67

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2010, 02:12:16 pm »
Hi from Glendale AZ
Ron W

Offline woodworker13403A

• DeWalt 788 (type 1) and Ex 21
    • View Profile
    • The Scroller and Toler
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2010, 02:13:22 pm »
Hello from Central New York State. I have been scrolling for years and with my wife, Kathie, do the local craft show circuit. We also have our own web site, www.thescrollerandtoler.com.
  Good luck Steve with the new site.
Rick
Rick
woodworker13403A
www.thescrollerandtoler.com
DeWalt 788 (Type 1)and Ex 21
Check us out on Pinterest,Face Book and Instragram

wildkat53

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2010, 05:08:31 pm »
Hello from the Bluegrass state. GO CATS!!!

Shaakks

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2010, 05:21:07 pm »
G'day Steve I'm from South East of South Australia, two blades old to scroll.Looking forward to being part of your Forum,it's a great idea.Shaaks

krs

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2010, 05:40:42 pm »
 Hi form Beaumont Texas. Been scrolling about 15 yrs. Looking forward to the forum. You are a mentor to the scroll world Steve. Really hope alot of intarsia enthusiast join and discuss tips, also knowledge of where to get certain woods. Never enough wood!!   

Offline Lakelad

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2010, 06:20:54 pm »
Hello to all. I am Gary, I live in Point Blank, Texas and have been scrolling for a couple of years. I started after retirement and really enjoy the hobby. Steve I join many others in thanking you for all you do. You probably don't remember it specifically but you made me a pattern entitled "Divers Rule the Pool" a couple of years ago.

Gary
I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam.

SMF

Teknoromi