Author Topic: Words that have True Meanings.... :+}  (Read 670 times)

Offline Danny

• View Profile
Words that have True Meanings.... :+}
« on: July 01, 2011, 10:19:58 am »
When you see someone who is struggling, a co-worker who is discouraged, a friend who is not up to par, how do you respond? Our words can be what keeps a person going; our compliments can put a spring back into their step. Now more than ever, we need to automatically let the encouragement flow. We need to tell others how much we love them, how we value them, and tell them that they are talented and creative. Always remember, with your words you carry life-giving water. You carry hope, healing, encouragement and new beginnings, and you can pour it out everywhere you go.

Today, choose to speak encouragement. Choose to speak victory and faith. Instead of telling people what they?re doing wrong, instead of pointing out all their faults, find what they are doing right. Focus on the good. There are already enough critical, judgmental people in the world. Let?s be people who lift up others and restore them. Let?s be the light of Jesus in the world.

Danny  :+}

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
Re: Words that have True Meanings.... :+}
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 10:26:32 am »
Amen to that Danny. so true!
thanks for reminding me.
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline kimb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 10:55:44 am »
Amen. Thanks Danny. Good words to live by.

Kim

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 01:25:29 pm »
I try to keep peoples minds off the hurt, by making jokes and being silly. Now and then even get serious! Lost my Mother when I was 14 so I do know the feeling of loss, it's still there.
If we're laughing we're not crying. We're not going to get out of this world alive anyway, so just make the best of it you can. I'm wired different than many and see irony in many situations, It doesn't mean I don't feel the pain, but I look at it differently. When someone is down a word that lifts some of the ache is the best medicine.
Enough philosophy for now.
Get back to making sawdust!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi