Author Topic: timber  (Read 1725 times)

Offline brummie

• View Profile
timber
« on: June 27, 2012, 06:46:28 am »
brummie /can anybody in the forum in england for  a source of timber in the redditch area for hardwood and plywood

chippygeoff

Re: timber
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 12:05:17 pm »
Hi Brummie. I don't know where you can get timber in your area as I am in West Wales but i can point you in the right direction to where I get all my hardwood from. The guy advertises on e-bay and is based in Essex. He can ship 30 kilos for ?10, thats a lot of wood and the quality and the price is excellent. He planes all my hardwood to the thickness I need and all I have to do is give it a light sanding. If your interest let me know.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 01:33:47 pm »
Hi chippygeoff , I wouldnt mind the link to that myself if you don't mind sharing.

Keith.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline tvman44

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 04:43:48 pm »
Why don't you post that link or address on here so we can all benefit from it?
Bob Making sawdust in SW Louisiana with a
EX-21

chippygeoff

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 01:30:54 pm »
Hi Everyone. Sorry for the delay, been making a few bags of sawdust today. The supplier for the timber is Fellius Fencing Ltd of Essex. They ship anywhere in the UK and for ?10 you can have up to 30 kilos of timber. I have just ordered Maple, Red Oak, Beech, Hemlock, Siberian Larch and Walnut. It is an excellent service and I have all my timber planed to the thickness I need. Their telephone number is 01255 886644 or you can ring Les on his mobile 07968 980491. Prices are very good.

SMF

Teknoromi