Author Topic: Hi from Wesley Chapel, Fl.  (Read 1060 times)

ufgator

Hi from Wesley Chapel, Fl.
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:55:31 am »
Hi to everyone!  My name is Bill.  I started scrolling about a year ago after retireing.  I enjoy doing picture puzzles, toys for the Great Grand Kids and craft projects for my wife's decorative art painting.  I also enjoy photography, camping and kayaking. I'm looking forward to learning alot from this new forum and and sharing what little I might know. Thanks Steve for getting it going!

Bill

cherie

Re: Hi from Wesley Chapel, Fl.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 09:01:16 am »
Bill,  Puzzles is something I have not tried yet.  Is there a trick, do you have to tilt the saw?  I too am a photographer.  Would love to see some stuff that you have shot.  Here is a link to what I have done.  And I have a photo shoot come August.  A wedding.  This ought to be interesting
http://cheriespictures.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:14:57 am »
Hi Bill from another Bill in St Petersburg.  You might enjoy coming to a meeting of the St Petersburg Woodcrafter's Guild sometime, and I would be happy to see you there.  Here is the website for the club:  www.stpetewoodguild.com/
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

ufgator

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 08:04:11 pm »
Hi BilltheDiver; great to hear from someone in the Bay Area.  Thanks for the invitation to the S P Woodcrafter's Guild and the link.  It's quite a drive from Wesley Chapel, but I will definately try to get there soon and meet you.

Bill

SMF

Teknoromi