Author Topic: Wooden Teddy Bear?  (Read 4304 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Wooden Teddy Bear?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 10:32:46 am »
I am so happy that "MW" and 'Sheila' brought out the very information I was seeking.
I  too, recognized a number of patterns that are by designers I have seen at their own websites and 'assumed' WTB was given permission to present those patterns with some form of remuneration going back to the designer. My supposition was that if not then they would have been 'out of business' long ago for copyright infringement.

I guess I will fire off my order today since 'if they are good enough for the folks here' they are OK!

Thanks for all the input!
That's the wonderful thing about this Forum! We can get honest and forthright opinions from honest and trusted friends!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

scratcho

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 02:16:39 pm »
Make sure you look through their online catalog as it has many patterns that aren`t in the catalog. I have ordered from them and was very pleased with their service. 2-3 days shipping time from all the way across the country. Dennis

ChuckD

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 04:05:38 pm »
They are good people and I order from them with no problems.  I liked it when they used to sponsor the NW Scrolling trade show in Portland, Oregon.

Joesawdust

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 10:16:20 pm »
Yep they're a 9.5 in my book

nickchalker

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 01:59:10 pm »
I love working with Woodenteddybear.com.  I have ordered several times and I would rate them a 9!  One time, they were temporarily out of a blade, so they email and called me to see if I would like to try another type free of charge for the inconvenience.  That's kudos in my book!!
Nick

Offline towdude3

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 11:33:24 am »
I have ordered from them several times with no problems at all. I had an issue with a pattern that stuck to the envelope and tore and they replaced the pattern with no problem. I would recommend them 100 percent. Mike

SMF

Teknoromi