Author Topic: FireFox 4.0 Beta...Warning!  (Read 2451 times)

northie66

Re: FireFox 4.0 Beta...Warning!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 09:47:18 pm »
Yeah... I pay for internet... but I would pay for that anyway.  We have wifi for the playstation.  Having the wifi doesn't cost extra... you just have to buy the wireless router and you're done.

daneklund

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 11:15:50 pm »
My daughter uses an IPod touch and just loves it, especially gathering all of her calendar data together in one place.  She is a Pastor so has a lot of appointments etc.
Thanks GB for the Chrome Add-Ins heads up.

sp_343

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2010, 12:32:31 pm »
Just downloaded Chrome to my home computer and it is AWESOME!  Thanks GB for the info.

It's super fast (faster than my FireFox) and all my Bookmarks from FireFox were imported to Chrome.  My Yahoo mail is running better too!  No complaints so far.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2010, 01:26:26 pm »
STRANGE, Dan...my 'yahoo mail' acts up in Chrome and that is the only thing so far I have had a problem with. I have to keep doing a 'screen refresh' for it to work right!
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

boxmaker

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2010, 09:08:48 pm »
Greybeard, I downloaded and installed Chrome, went real smooth transferred all my bookmarks from Firefox to. I am new to this browser and I was wondering if you could you tell me how to get the plugins or add ons.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 09:48:25 pm »
In the upper right corner there is an icon that looks like a 'crescent' wrench. That is the same a FF"Tools".
Click on that and when the window opens go down to "extensions"...
Click on that and then on the 'lower right' there is a blue link that says..."Get More Extensions"
Click on that and add whatever toots your whistle! just like FF~~~
IF you use more than one computer like I do there is an extension that will 'sync' your browser across computers.
I can go upstairs and use the office computer, take my 'netbook' on the patio or into the shop, go to visit my Lady Friend, etc. and everything is just like it is here at my home base!

Go For IT!!!

~~~GB~~~

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

boxmaker

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 11:13:42 pm »
Found it. Thanks I think I am going to like this I was going to add WOT last night, but couldn't figure out how to, now thanks to your help I'm on it. Thanks Graybeard. Mark

SMF

Teknoromi