Author Topic: A Lot of talent not seen in Brag  (Read 1391 times)

Dawie

A Lot of talent not seen in Brag
« on: July 08, 2010, 03:46:34 pm »
I decided today to check out all members websites. It's amazing what talent people have, some have posted in the Bragforum but a lot have not. I really enjoyed to see the different websites even the ones not scrollsaw related. If you have time you should check it out.
David

northie66

Re: A Lot of talent not seen in Brag
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 04:43:53 pm »
Good idea David... I'll put that on my list of things to do.

Offline MadHatter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 08:58:36 pm »
i agree, lots of awesome talent. as for as posting, i havent been able to show any work, much less scroll lately, getting my house ready to go on the market and alot of my stuff is packed away.....im having scrolling withdrawal.    :'(  :'(  :'(

cherie

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 10:02:35 pm »
I agree.  I don't know if I have it set up, but I also do photography...no I am no professional, but I love to snap even the dumbest things.  LOL.

sp_343

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 12:40:08 am »
Just when I think that I have this ScrollSaw thing figured out...then I check out other web-sites and find that there are some very talent woodworkers/ScrollSawers out there.

Thanks to all for the ideas and inspiration...nice job!

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 02:52:30 am »
Good idea David but what about the members that do other woodcraft other than the saw?? would it be unapropriate for them to show their skills?
Jimbo

Dawie

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 05:10:18 am »
I don't think so do you. Talent is talent whether you use a scrollsaw or something else aslong as you enjoy what you do. I love to see things others have talent for.
Enjoy your day Jimbo.
David

sp_343

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 08:37:48 am »
Jimbo:  I agree with David...and say that ANY type of projects made from wood are fun to see.  I know that this is a ScrollSaw community...but personally...I enjoy seeing anything made from wood.  I say post your pics! ;D ;D

cherie

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 10:22:46 am »
I really do not think it would hurt to show off more than your wood talent.  After all that is not how EVERYBODY started.  At least I didn't.  I crocheted and did many other things before I found the art of scrolling.

Dawie

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 10:33:14 am »
Totally agree with you there Cherie.
David

northie66

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 06:30:37 pm »
Is there a list of everyone's website or do we have to click on each individual member to find them?

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 06:53:59 pm »
Janet, on the top of this page, under Steve's picture you will see a button for members.
It will show you a list of all members with their email address, web sites and all other links they may have.
Dan In Southern California

northie66

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 07:11:55 pm »
Cool... I knew there'd be a simpler way to do it :)

SMF

Teknoromi