Author Topic: My shop pic  (Read 1682 times)

boxmaker

My shop pic
« on: July 07, 2010, 01:54:56 pm »
Here it is. Sorry not a long list of things like Janet.The scroll saw is a retirement gift from my wife, the little band saw I have had for about 20+ years, the sander is a new item I bought a couple of years ago, the drill press is about as old as the band saw. and my little bench I built a few years ago. My wood is in the storage barn, maybe a pic of that another time.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Intarsia92

• View Profile
Re: My shop pic
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 02:46:40 pm »
Thanks for posting a picture of your shop.

I think it would be interesting if everyone would post pictures of their shops. It would, maybe, give others some good ideas.
Al

Hegner 20" Polymax

Dawie

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 03:22:53 pm »
Like the look of your shop boxmaker.
David

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 03:36:11 pm »
Very tidy, and you arte lucky to have a storage shed, mine is all over, work shop, under the house and in my garden shed, I never turn down free wood
Jimbo

ufgator

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 03:56:17 pm »
Looks bright and spacious. Thanks for showing us.

Happy Scrolling
     Bill

sp_343

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 12:29:36 am »
I like it.  Bright, clean, organized...nothing like my space ;D

Thanks for the pic!

Offline MadHatter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 04:37:58 am »
very nice!!

northie66

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 06:30:52 am »
Wow... like sp343 said... very bright and organized.  It's awesome!  I love the workbench you built.  Simple and functional.  Is your shop inside your house?  Like, does it have AC and heat?  And is that grey CARPETING?

boxmaker

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 08:02:54 pm »
Thanks everyone for your comments. I do have a heater I use in the winter, but I do not have AC, I wish I did, it has been in the 90's the last four days. The floor is concrete. And the shop is separate from the house, it is in the corner of a Pole Barn, Which I am always trying to expand.

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 08:12:38 pm »
I love your shop!  It looks clean and bright and like a wonderful place to work. :)

Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

daneklund

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 08:17:37 pm »
Nice setup.  I see you have an Eclipse Scrollsaw.  How do you like yours?

KENINLEX

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 10:31:14 pm »
Not so clean and bright. But for 1/2 of my half of the garage it works. Wife's car has to be in the other half--you do understand. The first is with my Craftsman then I replaced it with the Hawk and a new sander.

JCoff

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 11:01:42 pm »
Your shop looks great................... here is mine when I first put it together the scrollsaw is still in the cabinet.

Jeff

boxmaker

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 08:20:38 pm »
The shop pics look great, thanks for posting them. like Intarsia said It is nice to see other shops. I think that painting the walls white tends to brighten a shop. Eclipsescroller, The only thing I do not use on the saw is the light, for me it is too bright, but I am very happy with the saw, very little vibration, and I like the tension system, and I can cut things now I could never cut on my other saw. Mark

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 09:28:56 pm »
OK, you folks have shamed me into it!

I am going up right now and take a picture of my shop in the "Car In" position and then tomorrow I will take another in the "Car Out" position so you see what I have to contend with!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi