Author Topic: Eclipse Scroll Saw  (Read 3922 times)

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
Eclipse Scroll Saw
« on: October 04, 2012, 01:57:58 am »
I have been doing a bit of research on various scroll saws. I saw a man at the Arizona State Fair about 15 years ago. He had some kind of scroll saw he was using and selling. It was supposed to be very good. I think it was an eclipse but i could be wrong. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Eclipse Brand Scroll Saws.

countryscroller

Re: Eclipse Scroll Saw
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 06:25:14 am »
I've never had any experience with one but I'm pretty sure this is what your talking about.

Offline Billy in Va

• DONT GROW UP ITS A TRAP!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 08:21:06 am »
http://www.eclipsesaw.com/id1.html

These saws are made in the next county over from me.  I had heard about them from a fellow scroller but had forgotten.  I need to make a point to get in touch with him
Common Sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's garden
Scrollin' - Scrollin' Scrollin' on the River

daliclimbs

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:24:42 pm »
I have a cousin who uses one. I don't know model specifics tho. Sorry. But it seems to be a great saw. I cut a little with it and liked it. He has nothing but great things to say about it. They are built like a bear! Very heavy walled and stout! The heavy construction dampens pretty much all the vibration. I don't think you would be disappointed with the product.

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 10:09:25 pm »
Thanks for the info. Ive been looking into them, but the price is top end. For now I dont think this is the saw I was looking for, but would love one if I had the money.

SMF

Teknoromi