Author Topic: My new EX21 arrived today  (Read 1656 times)

Offline TripleB

• Simply put, I love Scrolling!
    • View Profile
    • Scroll Saw Paradise
My new EX21 arrived today
« on: July 13, 2012, 06:26:53 pm »
Got it all set up and have been cutting, I still have a few minor adjustments but overall this saw is what I expected it to be. Don't wanna do a whole write up here about it I have already put one on my blog. If you want to see the saw just go to http://www.scroll-saw-forum.com.

I really cant get over how quite this saw is, my old saw was pretty quite, but this one makes me wonder sometimes if it's actually on! It came pretty much ready to cut out of the box thanks to Seyco's make ready program, it even had a decent blade already installed! I seriously could not be Happier with the folks over at Seyco, and I also need to thank Sheila Landry (Scroll Girl) for taking time out of her busy day to actually call me on the phone and talk about this saw with me before I actually bought it.

When I ordered the saw, I knew the shipping and stand came with it, I ordered a foot switch separately, when I recieved the invoice the foot switch was included with the saw, that was a very nice and unexpected perk from Seyco. I even called them to make sure it wasn't a mistake, they told me that the foot switch indeed does comes with it. Guess I just didn't see that.

Anyway, I am happy so far which is much better than the experience I had with the Delta 40-695 that I had to return.

Bob
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 06:38:08 pm by TripleB »

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: My new EX21 arrived today
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 07:06:56 pm »
glad you are up and running with a nice saw, now we all have to wait to see pictures of the fantastic work you will produce.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline tvman44

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 08:11:26 pm »
Hope you like and enjoy the EX-21, I love mine.
Bob Making sawdust in SW Louisiana with a
EX-21

Offline Al W

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 08:39:09 pm »
Happy cutting!
Molon Labe

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

The government is NOT always right, or on your side.

Offline Barry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 11:24:50 pm »
I hope you like your new saw.  Even though I really like my Dewalt, I hope to one day own a EX21.

Barry

SMF

Teknoromi