Author Topic: Copy Machine Question  (Read 1827 times)

garyinnevada

Copy Machine Question
« on: April 26, 2010, 09:04:17 am »
I jhust got a new clock pattern from Wildwood and its really large. My question is what the largest copy I can get made a Office Depot or Staples. It seems like the patterns are over 30" square.

Tanks Bunches!
Gary

kp91

Re: Copy Machine Question
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 09:07:09 am »
Gary,

you need to see if they have a blueprint copier.  If so, they can copy 30" sq. no problem.  

I was just at my Staples this morning, they have one.  The recommend calling before you come so they can have the unit warming up.  It's not usually left on since it is used infrequently, and takes 10-20 minutes to warm up.

If not, you'll have to do it in 11 x 17 size and tape them together.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:40:57 am by kp91 »

Marshall

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 09:30:34 am »
Gary if you have a friend that works at some factory , they can probably help you . For where I work my friends help me out on the big blue print copier .........

garyinnevada

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 11:06:08 am »
No Factory Friends. Are you serious that 11x17 is the largest copy machine those places have? Thats crazy! Im trying to avoid making bits and pieces with the machine. I mean Wildwood Designs obviously has one bigger than 11x17...right?
I would think they would have a bigger machine.

Guess I'll just mosey on down there and see whats up.

75 degrees today here in Reno!  Yeaahhh!!

daneklund

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 12:11:06 am »
Gary - Check out the blueprint shops and the drafting supply stores in Reno.  they will have large machines or know who will have one available.  Good luck.

BillBo

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 04:48:41 am »
Staples does very large copies

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 02:08:10 pm »
Ditto on the blueprint shop.  I bought a pattern to make a library chair (the chair that converts into a ladder) and didn't want to destroy the original pattern.  I ttok it to a blueprint shop and they made me a couple of copies for just a few $.
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

SMF

Teknoromi