Author Topic: Keith's little shop  (Read 2199 times)

keidiag

Keith's little shop
« on: April 23, 2010, 11:08:15 pm »
My shop is in a storage cupboard at the end of the garage. It's only 7 feet wide and 13 feet long (91 square feet). People are amazed to see how much I have crammed in there when they visit my shop. Mine is a one person shop, it's not wide enough for 2 people to pass each other but it is very workable. Since the room is so small I HAD to get into the habit of putting things away as soon as I'm done using them or pretty soon there wouldn't be any room for me.

Here's a link if you want to see what's behind that door...

http://s408.photobucket.com/albums/pp168/keith-scrolls/Scroll-Saw/?albumview=slideshow

Keith

Joesawdust

Re: Keith's little shop
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 11:14:45 pm »
Keith, it looks great, nice and neatly organized. What I like about small spaces like that is you don't have to go far to reach anything. My scroll saw shop is in about 2/3 of a 8'x40' shipping container, and I have plenty packed in there. Enjoyed the slide show.

Greg

cherie

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 12:22:04 am »
I love it.  Nicely organized unlike I ever would be.  LOL.  I also love the cupboards with the portraits.  Are they family?  Nice way to  personalize things.

chief

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 10:19:48 am »
You must have OCD to be able to cram that much stuff into a space that small and be so organized.  That is just awesome.  When I move can you help me load all my stuff into a U-Haul truck with your help we could use the smallest one :D

Offline flintbone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 12:01:27 pm »
Good looking shop Keith. I'm work on putting one in an shed
behind my house.

JCoff

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 12:36:29 pm »
 Great looking shop.  I also have a small shop 10'X12' .

Jeff

[attachment deleted by admin]

SMF

Teknoromi