Author Topic: site problems  (Read 3092 times)

cherie

site problems
« on: April 21, 2010, 11:19:16 am »
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems access the forum today?  I have been to go everywhere else on the internet, but cannot do anything here or an the blog.  PLEASE HELP!!!  I have cleaned my history, restart my computer and ran scans.

Charlie Dearing

Re: site problems
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 11:21:26 am »
Been happening to me too Cherie.  Going reeeeaaaall slow and such.  Probably just a glitch.  I'm sure ol' Steve will whip 'em into shape.

cherie

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 11:31:17 am »
I am beginning to wonder if it is all the traffic comin through here.  I have noticed a lot of people on here.  AND THAT IS A GOOD THING!!! :P :P :P :P

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 11:49:44 am »
Yea it started last night. I think it is a problem with the server. It started last night. Ill get my isp to take a look at it. They usually know about it before I call them so they are probably already working on it.

Offline campasano

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:56:20 pm »
Thanks Steve, it has been really slow today and I thought it was my computer as well.

Mike
Do your part - go green - save the earth

shadylady0447

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 04:05:25 pm »
Glad to know I'm not the only one having problems.....I'll stop kicking my computer now!

Curt

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 04:20:31 pm »
Cherie,
I have been haveing the same problem.  It is probably due to heavy traffic......Are you from Buxton?  I lived there for 2o years

Curt

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems access the forum today?  I have been to go everywhere else on the internet, but cannot do anything here or an the blog.  PLEASE HELP!!!  I have cleaned my history, restart my computer and ran scans.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 04:24:56 pm »
I would say there is a big problem. I haven't been able to post all day and I still cannot access the Introduce Yourself category... :(
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

cherie

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 04:51:13 pm »
Russ I have been on and off and really having a difficult time.  But I am sure the problem will be fixed soon enough.

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 02:54:55 am »
Hi Cherie, it's actually not traffic related. The ISP had a server go down and it took them a while to get things running again. I still don't think it's totally up yet.

SMF

Teknoromi