Author Topic: From a wise man.  (Read 1081 times)

ChuckD

From a wise man.
« on: September 16, 2015, 03:46:08 pm »
A wise person once said: 

1. We all love to spend money buying new clothes but we never realize that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes.

2. Having a cold drink on a hot day with a few friends is nice, but having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks - Priceless.

3. Breaking News: Condoms don't guarantee safe sex anymore.  A friend of mine   was wearing one when he was shot dead by the woman's husband.

4. Arguing over a girl's bust size is like choosing between Molson, Heineken,   Carlsberg,   & Budweiser.  Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available.

5. A recent study found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

6. On average, an American man under 75 will have sex two to three times a week, whereas a Japanese man the same age will have sex only one or two times a year. This is very upsetting news to most of my friends, as they had no idea they were Japanese!

Offline herrwood

• View Profile
Re: From a wise man.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 03:53:58 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jscott2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 07:38:41 am »
Some interesting truths there. 

Thanks,
Jim
Using a Delta 40-690 in the Montreal, Quebec (Canada) area

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 06:54:58 pm »
 ;)  That got a much needed laugh out loud from me!

HUGZ
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi