Author Topic: things move on  (Read 1843 times)

Offline brummie

• View Profile
things move on
« on: March 01, 2015, 12:05:14 pm »
Hi here in England we have a company called Hobbies its a Family business going now 119 years and it used be really used be quite scroll saw friendly but things have to move on the old fretsaw work sort of dropped out through lack of interest It still keeps a small scroll  tools and and I picked up a pattern for miniature grandfather clock the problem for me it was black out pattern which I found hard to follow lines .
I would like to thank you guys in America for keeping the hobby our going   

Offline tommyb43

• View Profile
Re: things move on
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 05:08:18 pm »
Hi Brummie

Give us a link to your site for a look (Nice to find local companies still going over here)

Tom From Ipswich Suffolk United Kingdom

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 04:14:46 am »
Pending if that pattern is in jpg or vector format you can load it into either gimp which works with jpg images which are pixels or vector which is inkscape and change the color to make seeing the blade easier, I have done this before with a pattern so I could see the blade, I myself like the color gray makes a black blade stand out better plus doesn't take alot of ink if using a lighter shade of gray color.

Offline EIEIO

• Be Prepared.
    • View Profile
    • RMHayes, LLC
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 03:34:49 pm »
Brummie - we have a few UK scrollers on this forum, so it's not quite dead over there. Nice to hear from you.

If I can help with that pattern, I'd be happy to.
EX-21 arrived 2-1-2013!
Porter-Cable PCB370SS in the corner
Lancaster Ohio
Ray Hayes - RMHayes@RMHayes.US
www.RMHayes.US

SMF

Teknoromi