Author Topic: your recent dog lease holder pattern  (Read 951 times)

kingcole

your recent dog lease holder pattern
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:48:30 am »
This is a very neat pattern, I just last night finished cutting it out.  I am a little old and slow, it took me almost 4 hours to get it done.  I do not do fret work, and that to me is what the lettering turned out to be.
Having to drill 50 holes and insert blade 50 times just to get the words cut was a slow process for me.
I would like to see a similar pattern with applied wording from your key chain making program or better still the desk top name making program.  Do you really cut all of the things you design, I dont see where
you can work full time , design all the great patterns for us, cut them out , and still have a family which I know you do have by your recent post.

A Big Thanks for your time
                  Earl Cole

Offline KarlB

• Naples, Florida
    • View Profile
Re: your recent dog lease holder pattern
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 11:50:33 am »
Hey Earl one thing you can do is get rid of most of the bridges on the letters.  You could get the count get down to 24 holes (even 23 if you leave one bridge on the O instead of 2).  Be sure to post a pic of your project. 

Also be sure to to double or triple stack your project if you are using 1/4" ply (and you want to give away or sell the others).

Karl

SMF

Teknoromi