Author Topic: Hello from Bloemfontein, South Africa  (Read 829 times)

Offline Gerrit

• View Profile
Hello from Bloemfontein, South Africa
« on: April 21, 2010, 06:29:51 am »
Hi. Everyone, I?m Gerrit from Bloemfontein in South Africa.  I start scrolling about two years ago as a hobby; actually, this was the first time ever I try my hand on working with wood and was immediately hooked with the scrolling thing.  I do not have a lot of time for the hobby, as me and my wife (with m?re interests as I want to count) are fulltime in sport (athletics), so you no how I spend all my ?spare? time, what a good way to do it.  Was it not for the internet and Steve?s website I would have been lost here in the South of Africa where it seems people in my city do not know wat scrolling is.  Thank you Steve and all of you for this opportunity to learn a lot form you.  This is a great forum.

cherie

Re: Hello from Bloemfontein, South Africa
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 07:35:18 am »
Garrett,  well now is a good time to show the people of your area just what scrolling is.  It is a wonderful hobby and a great stress reliever for me.  Welcome to the forum and I cannot wait to see your work.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Bloemfontein, South Africa
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 08:47:36 pm »
Gald to have you. There are people from all over the world here. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SMF

Teknoromi