Author Topic: Sheila Landry Patterns  (Read 3058 times)

Offline lwilli

• View Profile
Sheila Landry Patterns
« on: August 25, 2016, 07:54:18 pm »
I bought my first set of patterns from Sheila today and after receiving them via email I was totally amazed. In today's climate when it seems that quality has taken a back seat to price she takes an opposite approach. She is very meticulous when it comes to pattern design and she strives for customer satisfaction. If you've never cut out a pattern before Sheila includes instructions with each pattern to walk you through the process, you won't be scratching your head wondering what to do next. Honestly, when is the last time when you have dealt with a business that left you feeling like they really care about your satisfaction. If you have never bought from Sheila before you owe it to yourself to take a look I don't think you'll be disappointed, I sure wasn't. I just think it is important to acknowledge those people who obviously care about what they do and as scrollers make our lives so much more enjoyable. We don't have to reinvent the wheel because on her website she has something for every personal taste. It's one stop shopping!

Louis
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935

Offline Wooden Lace

• View Profile
Re: Sheila Landry Patterns
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 11:16:09 pm »
Amen to everything you just said.  I've been buying from her for several years now, with the most recent purchase being just yesterday.  I've never been anything but 100% satisfied.  LOVE the quick, free email delivery.  She and her partner Keith do a fantastic job coming up with new designs to keep me happy. 

You can also check her blog to learn what they're working on next.  I always start my day with it, and love getting a sneak peek at their new projects.

Nancy
Nancy from Washington state
I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!

Offline edward

• View Profile
    • eds scrollwork
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 09:35:04 am »
Ditto on the above, her patterns and Keiths are great, never had a problem, after buying her patterns for years, and prices are excellent, and fast delivery..  edward

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 10:09:30 am »
I own dozens of her patterns.  Her instructions are beyond any you will find out there.  The most inexperienced user will be able to produce stunning pieces because she puts so much detail in her instructions.  Still confused???  Call her, email her, talk to her.  She's a great person.

Offline Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 12:25:16 pm »
YES....LIKE MANY ABOVE....I HAVE BEEN ORDERING SHEILA'S PATTERNS FOR YEARS. 
WOULD GIVE HER A 5STAR RATING ON EVERY ONE.............VERY, VERY SATISFIED                       Danny  :+}
Danny  :+}

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 01:08:40 pm »
Thank you! You are ALL awesome! It is why I love what I do so much! Keith and I both appreciate you all very much! Danny - Didn't you once get a pattern with a boo-boo in it?  You were very nice and gracious about it. We always try to do our best. We really appreciate you all! :D

Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Offline woodworker13403A

• DeWalt 788 (type 1) and Ex 21
    • View Profile
    • The Scroller and Toler
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 04:05:47 pm »
I have been buying her patterns before I knew Sheila (thru a catalog that I won't mention) and have never had a problem with them. Both of them(Sheila and Keith) make patterns that will make beginners look like long time scrollers. I am proud to say that I have met and talked with both of them and even took a class that Sheila was giving. I rarely buy any other patterns any more. I can trust that I have the best there is and my customers agree too.
Rick
Rick
woodworker13403A
www.thescrollerandtoler.com
DeWalt 788 (Type 1)and Ex 21
Check us out on Pinterest,Face Book and Instragram

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 01:32:23 am »
I have also been ordering patterns from Sheila for quite sometime.  Great doing business with her.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi