Author Topic: My Favorite Woodworker  (Read 3286 times)

rob roy

Re: My Favorite Woodworker
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 12:28:29 pm »
Hi Bill, Gabby and Keefie, what the %^$?&&^ has this got to do with favorite woodworkers??.I've never seen a woodworking Haggis, unless they do it at night on top of a mountain, when I'm busy stealing horses. I'll need to investigate. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)'
Rob Roy.

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 10:26:02 pm »
Gabby the biggest I ever caught was in the month of February.  The cold slows them down, but doesn't stop them.
Keefie, last time I looked, a rattlesnake doesn't have any legs.
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

multifasited

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 11:21:17 am »
Forrest Gump!He did more by accident the all of us put together ,and like Obama ,IT all made sense when he Explained IT to some people ,Stupid is as stupid does! And they will all be Happy till the feel the Pain ,then he will change the topic ,Game called for more fun interest,and the party continues .

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2013, 03:50:11 am »
Keefie those are sidehill critters we have lots of them out west, side hill cowboys on sidehill horses (no good on flat land) and can only go one direction depending on which legs are shortest. the cows and sheep are the same way you should see a stampede of a mixed herd going both ways, if you are out this way you will even see side hill trails going around the hills. Some of those trails are so long it takes a whole year for a cow to make it back. If her calf is born with short legs opposit of hers she farms it out with a cow going the other way! Oh did I mention the cowboys have one leg shorter than the other so it doesn't drag on the uphill side of the trail.

I swear this is all true on an old Sears Roebuck catalog! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LMFAO
Gabby
Yup I gave myself 5 grins.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:53:14 am by Gabby »
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2013, 03:54:31 am »
Forrest Gump!He did more by accident the all of us put together ,and like Obama ,IT all made sense when he Explained IT to some people ,Stupid is as stupid does! And they will all be Happy till the feel the Pain ,then he will change the topic ,Game called for more fun interest,and the party continues .

Forrest Gump was a fictional character, sadly Obummer isn't!
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

multifasited

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2013, 11:16:46 am »
Boy ,YOU can't fool them western ICONS,Everything they say is true and accurate {give or take a lie or two} especially about SPIRAL ELEVATION !! Memory and truth are cousins not TWINS

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 01:34:29 am »
Boy ,YOU can't fool them western ICONS,Everything they say is true and accurate {give or take a lie or two} especially about SPIRAL ELEVATION !! Memory and truth are cousins not TWINS

Are you ready to swear to that on a Monkey Wards Catalog that it's all true, especially the part about the twins and cousins.    8)
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

multifasited

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2013, 09:54:01 am »
I heard it from my favorite wood worker ME!! ;D ::) And He don't lie give or take a fib or too!

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 08:06:27 pm »
I heard it from my favorite wood worker ME!! ;D ::) And He don't lie give or take a fib or too!

Yeah sure I believe every word. LOL  ::)
G
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

SMF

Teknoromi