Author Topic: A comment rather than a question  (Read 2038 times)

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
A comment rather than a question
« on: April 19, 2010, 10:33:53 am »
Steve - You know I have enjoyed your blog for some time now, but I think this forum is the next great thing!  You may soon have to forget about your "day" job because you will be kept busy designing, scrolling, and running your web-based enterprises.

I also think it is great that you don't charge for everything you do, and that it is a very minimal charge for the few things you do charge for.  I intend to keep the donations coming, and hope that others do as well!

You have added a whole new dimension to scrollsawing and we are indebted to you.
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
Re: A comment rather than a question
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 11:18:11 am »
Thanks Bill, it's nice to know that you are enjoying the new forum. I have always been one to bite off more than I can chew. I hope this forum is not too big of a bite. I'm sure everyone here will jump in and help me answer questions. My most time consuming part of running the blog is answering email. I think this forum will help cut down on the email a bit and leave me more time to work on content. Welcome to the forum.

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 11:26:08 am »
Ditto on What Bill said.  Thanks for the great new format.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

scrollworks

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 12:54:39 pm »
Steve - Bill hit the nail on the head.  You have made an impact on the scrolling community and its much appreciated.

Chuck...

SMF

Teknoromi