Author Topic: Firefighting Patterns  (Read 882 times)

Rightarm

Firefighting Patterns
« on: April 25, 2010, 11:13:55 am »
    Steve,
I talked to you last night, via live stream, about Firefighter & Medic Patterns. I tried to contact you through your blog, {my computer would not let me}. So hopefully this will find its way to you. We hold a charitable golf outing every year in the name of a fallen brother. The money raised goes toward collage schoalorships. I've seen your fire truck & ambulance mini-clock patterns. I'll cut some of those too. What I'm looking for, are patterns of Firefighters & Medics in action. Maybe a Firefighter holding a hose & nozzle, or a pike pole like their pulling ceilings. The Medic Pattern, I'm up in the air about. Maybe pushing a cot, or kneeling to help a small child. Really not sure. Maybe the Star of Life would be good. I'd like to make 1 7/16" mini-clocks out of these. I'll donate these to be raffled off. I can be reached at, rightarmii@msn.com. Thanks for all you do. Dave

bluelucky

Re: Firefighting Patterns
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 10:46:46 pm »
Sue Mey has a few Firefighter stuff..But no action ones..But if you email her ask nicely she might make you one...you can find here at www.scrollsawartist.com

Good luck,
Michael

Here a Firefighter plaque I just made.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rightarm

Re: Firefighting Patterns
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 07:36:46 pm »
     Thanks Michael,
I'll try her too. I showed the Pattern that Steve made to the brother of the Firefighter that the charity is named after, { he is on the job too}. He loved it. I know these will be a hit, and thanks again for the info.

SMF

Teknoromi