Author Topic: How you have time?  (Read 2326 times)

garyinnevada

How you have time?
« on: April 19, 2010, 07:46:14 am »
I often wonder how you have time for all this? I remember reading somewhere you have a day job. My question is, what do you do at your day job Steve?
You must not sleep!! lol

Thanks,

Gary

cherie

Re: How you have time?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 08:22:03 am »
Yeah Steve, courious minds would like to know.  LOL.  You are doing a fantasia job here.

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 08:35:38 am »
 :D I work for Xerox as a technician. I have been there for 30 years. I would love to have more time to work on the blog. Typically I get started around 9pm. I try to answer a few email every night. Then I will try to come up with a new pattern or something to post that hopefully is interesting. Sometimes this takes a couple hours other times longer. I'm a bit of a night owl so I might work until 1am or later some nights. It's all fun so it never really seems like work.

Marshall

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 09:13:22 am »
I think that Steve is doing a great job , but those late night hours could make an old man out of you ................Marshall

garyinnevada

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 09:27:42 am »
Well Steve it looks like you've got a hit here with your new Forum. Ive watched it double in size in the time it took me to drink my coffee this morning...Amazing!!

Offline gap15102

• You should see what I saw.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 09:46:55 am »
Ok, now I see how you have the time to do this!  This is an evil plot by Xerox for us to make more copies!!  Thus, providing more jobs for technicians!!!

Just kidding. You do a great job and service to all us scrollers.

EZgoing

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 12:29:37 pm »
Many thanks to you Steve, for all you do for ALL of us.. and to your family at home.. as they must miss you at times too I'm sure..

I just hope that this does take some of the 'load' off of you, and not add to it.. I also hope that the level of donations increases for you too..  I know I wish I could donate more than I have been able to do so far...

Ez

SMF

Teknoromi