Author Topic: Need Time  (Read 1947 times)

zgrimsley

Need Time
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:02:37 pm »
I have so many ideas in my head and on paper that I want to make but not enough hours in the day! It is hard to work and be in high school at the same time

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
Re: Need Time
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 11:52:39 pm »
Just make sure you get your homework done  ;) sorry I'm a teacher and it just slipped out  ;D

It helps to get your ideas on paper, you may not have time now but maybe you will in the future.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 03:05:42 am »
Weekends are made for cutting, keeps you off the streets and out of trouble, then you have summer vacation. Like katie says you will probably be able to cut them in the future. That will give you something to look forward too!
Go for it!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 03:40:19 am »
We all have the same problem and we don't go to school.  LOL

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 06:06:24 am »
I'll second that Marge, and I'm not even allowed to work either, but there is never enough time to do everything. MRSN made a valid point too, Homework is very important, think of the long term future, no homework done means poor grades (I believe thats what you call them over there) poor grades means poor job or even no job, and no job means no money to buy bits for your scrollsaw hobby. On the bright side if you make notes and drawings of your ideas, then you won't forget them and when time is available then you can put your ideas into practice. Sorry if I went on a little, but I am a firm beleiver that education is one of the most important things for youngsters, it gives them the best chance of a good start in life. As for your scrollsawing, when your homework is done, sit at your saw and relax while making sawdust, but please post pictures of the finished items as I think we all would like to see them.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:08:30 am by Keefie »
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 08:25:28 am »
One project at a time, Kiddo.  We all have long cut lists.  I pick whatever suits me at the time.  Then I get a new magazine and the list grows longer!  Mrs N is right, though.  Homework first.

tux_linux

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 08:27:15 am »
Write them ideas down!

Otherwise you'll forget about some of them over time.

daliclimbs

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 12:18:34 pm »
Unfortunately I never seem to have enough time. Just kinda the way it goes..

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 12:26:59 pm »
When ever I think about something like this (too much to do) I tell people "It's just like eating an elephant, you must do it one bite at a time."   ;D

Rog

An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

Offline BigPete

• Bonnie Scotland !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 12:49:31 pm »
When ever I think about something like this (too much to do) I tell people "It's just like eating an elephant, you must do it one bite at a time."
That made me laugh Rapid Roger, nice one  ;D..Pete
War does not determine who is right - Only who is left !

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 01:18:52 pm »
I must admit, I've not heard that one before either, made me laugh too. nice one Roger
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

SMF

Teknoromi