Author Topic: Anyone know this store?  (Read 1330 times)

aitormartin

Anyone know this store?
« on: November 22, 2011, 05:43:38 pm »
Hello, over a month ago to buy some watches in http://steebar.com, but not yet reached me, I have sent several e-mails and I have responded. So I would like to know if this shop is reliable and that I have placed an order for about 80$.

tnx.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Anyone know this store?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 07:08:39 pm »
I have not used them, But they have been around for many years. I know you do not speak English, but there is a phone number at the bottom of the page of their website. If you know someone who speaks English, It might be better to call them.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 10:48:24 am by dgman »
Dan In Southern California

tux_linux

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 03:53:54 am »
Have you paid already?

otherwise try this German shop: Impoll. They are pretty fast.

aitormartin

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 05:27:43 am »
I have not used them, But they have be around for many years. I know you do not speak English, but there is a phone number at the bottom of the page of their website. If you know someone who speaks English, It might be better to call them.

Dgman Hello, English is no problem as I can always find someone to call me, but I've found is an article that speaks ill of them and wanted your opinion saver.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?55958-Steebar

They do not respond to my e-mails and really p!$$$ me off that things are not to go throwing away 80$ ...

Torsten web that are only 2 products, but it seems to me that in the English version has not updated the testing of products.

In Germany the company know that tine http://www.selva.de some very interesting products, especially machinery cuckoo clocks,

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 07:32:51 am by Russ C »

tux_linux

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 07:23:58 am »
 :o selva.de is f*** far to expensive!
Prices for mini clock insets (1 7/16") are more than 2 times higher than at impoll.de.

Also they have a nice range of clocks ("Einsteckwerk" is the strange title for those clock insets in Germany). But those prices are way to high.

aitormartin

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 05:45:16 pm »
Hi Torsten, I finally managed to enter the web using google translator, as it has a escrip that detects the language of the PC and if it is in German shows you the web in English (and the English version does not work well).

Prices are very good, and may soon make them an order.

Apart from jungle you know any other store that sells machinery to make cuckoo clocks?

Thank you.

tux_linux

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 01:46:51 am »
Check these shops:
Kuckucksuhr.net in Germany
frankenmuthclock.com in the US

I found it easier to search for a cuckoo clock movement called "Regula 25" or "Regula 34" to get decent shops.
Also are German words for cuckoo clock movements pretty strange: "Kuckucksuhrwerk", "Kuckuckswerk" are most used. You should try them to get German (or should I say European?) shops.

SMF

Teknoromi