Author Topic: Russian Silhouette napkin holder patterns  (Read 1422 times)

Offline jttheclockman

• View Profile
Russian Silhouette napkin holder patterns
« on: January 22, 2019, 02:14:08 am »
I have seen on Etsy and another scrolling site some new pattern that is coming out of Russia that is laser cut. It is a simple pattern of ladies that with the use of colored napkins folded a certain way it forms their dress or gowns. My question is without getting anyone in trouble, are these type patterns available in scrollsaw form ?? I do not want to post a photo in fear of violations. I see you can buy the laser kits and paint them anyway you want. They are basically put together kits with pins and slots. Just was wondering if anyone has seen these and if you know of a pattern maker selling them that is legit. Thanks in advance.

John T.

Offline don in brooklin on

• View Profile
Re: Russian Silhouette napkin holder patterns
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 08:38:17 am »
Over on Scroll Saw Village and search napkin you will get lots of threads and were to buy the pattern.

There is one free pattern posted too. http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/search/?q=napkin

I tried to cut the cog in the middle that hold the napkins is fairly delicate and so I have a buddy that is going to cut a couple of different designs with his laser and then I can design my own patterns.

SMF

Teknoromi