Author Topic: Labrador puppy.  (Read 1634 times)

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Labrador puppy.
« on: January 25, 2014, 12:59:03 pm »
I have a client who lives in New Jersey and recently their puppy a black lab died.  I've done a couple of other projects for her in memory of her daughters puppy.

She now want me to make a yard art approximately 18" tall and she want it to look like the attached sketch.
She does not want the ears defined and wants it to look like a puppy with the tail raised like in her sketch.

I shared several clip arts from google and bing but she insists it must look similar to her sketch and nothing I have found matches it.

Can you help me out here, pretty please?

I apologize for the quality of the scan.  You may need to do your own art work.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline EIEIO

• Be Prepared.
    • View Profile
    • RMHayes, LLC
Re: Labrador puppy.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 05:47:34 pm »
Sorry but I'm not sure what you're looking for. Can you use the sketch she gave you or are you trying for a better shape in that basic puppy position?
EX-21 arrived 2-1-2013!
Porter-Cable PCB370SS in the corner
Lancaster Ohio
Ray Hayes - RMHayes@RMHayes.US
www.RMHayes.US

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 06:40:06 pm »
Looking for a better shape in that pose of a puppy.  I should have been more clear.  Too look like a labrador.  I have no Idea why she does not want the ears defined more but she was specific in that and the tail raised a bit.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Malistar22

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 09:24:37 am »
When you say 'Yard Art' can you be more specific? I'm assuming she is looking for a piece of plywood cut out in that shape and then painted black, when I think of this project. But there is a lot of other types of yard art too.

If that is what you are referring to, then maybe we can touch up her sketch?

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 10:25:47 am »
Thank you for your response.  I was able to get the pattern issue resolved last night.  You are correct in what I was referring too as "yard art".
Mike

Malistar22

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 10:33:16 am »
Awesome! Would love to see the end result when you get it cut!

SMF

Teknoromi