Author Topic: looking for plans for making new and better looking frames for my housenumbers  (Read 4273 times)

Offline scroll mouse

• View Profile
hello fellow scrollers,

I am not that best of a drawer.

So i am looking for some plans to make some oval frames to attach on my'n piece of beech.

For the moment i have a steven goodman frame for housenumbers.

Hope you scrollers can help this litle scroller out of his situation  :)

Offline scroll mouse

• View Profile
nobody :-(   :(

Even een google search would be great :-)  I cannot even find the right words to find that oval paterns.

Hope somebody can help me.

Offline Hawkdave

• Adelaide, Australia.
    • View Profile
My parents must have been psychic, as a child they were always telling me to 'Cut It Out'. So they knew a long time ago that I would become a scroll saw artist.

Offline scroll mouse

• View Profile
yes it does

Thank you   :D ;D ;D :D ;)

Offline Hawkdave

• Adelaide, Australia.
    • View Profile
yes it does

Thank you   :D ;D ;D :D ;)

You're more than welcome. Don't forget to show your finished work when you have finished.

Dave.
My parents must have been psychic, as a child they were always telling me to 'Cut It Out'. So they knew a long time ago that I would become a scroll saw artist.

Offline scroll mouse

• View Profile
hey Dave,

I definitely would like to.

Saidly i have some problems with uploading an photograph.

It is always to big.

beste regards

scrollmouse

Offline Hawkdave

• Adelaide, Australia.
    • View Profile
Hi scrollmouse....

Most computers have the program 'Paint' on there, or very similar. If you look at your picture in this program, you can resize the picture to a smaller file. This may help you in making your pictures smaller for the forum. Just check all of the options and you will find the part that resizes.

Cheers

Dave.

SMF

Teknoromi