Author Topic: Update: Heritage Building Spec.  (Read 1064 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Update: Heritage Building Spec.
« on: October 07, 2010, 12:33:06 pm »
I told about ordering BB and the "14 day" situation...

This morning I received a phone call from Ray at Heritage. He is apparently one of the owners and he told me they are a small family owned business and are growing rather quickly and doing their best to keep up. My order will ship tomorrow!
He also said since they are getting so many requests for BB they are gradually building their inventory and plan to be able to ship much quicker in the near future. They are realizing the potential market for BB and are growing to accommodate the average scroller as well as those who want their 'project-packs' or custom woods.
Very nice guy and I hope they make a big success out of the BB line. Prices were very competitive and shipping a bit less than Sloan.

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Re: Update: Heritage Building Spec.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 01:35:52 pm »
Thanks for the update.  Do you have a link to their site?

Is this it by chance?
http://www.heritagewood.com/
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 02:28:01 pm »
That is the link!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline KarlB

• Naples, Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 06:39:55 pm »
It's interesting to see their project-pak lumber kits.  I wonder if they had to seek Wood magazines' permission for using their photos or since it brings in revenue for Wood, then they don't have a problem with it.

It looks like a good site, but you folks who order BB will have to tell me if the prices plus shipping is reasonable.

Thanks,
Karl

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 08:27:02 pm »
Hey Karl,  on the project wood they sell for "Wood" magazine, they actually are listed in the magazine as supplier. So yes they do have permission.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:45:45 am by dgman »
Dan In Southern California

Wildthang

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 10:04:33 pm »
I just placed an order with them. I have never seen any place that sells 1/4" thick 12 x 12 purpleheart. Can't wait to get the pieces I ordered.

SMF

Teknoromi