Author Topic: Summer Scrolling.... :+}  (Read 3456 times)

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
Re: Summer Scrolling.... :+}
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 02:21:04 pm »
Gee....Reading all the posts concerning using Basements I must say it makes me feel a want to sell this house and look for another ____With a Basement___
....BUT....This ones PAID FOR....SO....  Feelings are leaning towards fixing up what I have.  ....OR....Could just move to Florida....LOL....  Danny  :+}

I know a guy  ::) who thought the same, eventually he build one under his house so he doesn't had to move....
you might ask him how he did that ;)
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 11:58:58 am »
He-He-He-He Marcel.  I won't let the cat out of the bag just who that guy is.  LOL  Danny  :+}
Danny  :+}

Offline maritimer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 11:17:53 am »
Here in eastern Canada (New Brunswick) our weather is getting to the 70 's and up (this week high 80's) but I'm not complaining....love the heat!  Our shop is set up in the garage so on nice days we get home from work and I go to the shop and it's comfortable and usually a slight breeze blowing in.  In the winter we have a wood stove for heat and on the real cold days it takes awhile to heat it up....the garage is 26' x 42' with 16' walls so it does take awhile.  We do get a lot of humidity so once that kicks in we'll shut the shop down for the summer.  I tried to keep it open last year a little longer but everything is sticky feeling and I was afraid the boards would warp once I cut them up so I gave in.  Hubby puts a protective coating on all the tools....come Sept. I'm back out there wiping them off itching to go again! ;D

Offline glenn wouters

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 02:42:08 pm »
No AC or fan in my shop.
More need for a jacket or a raincoat.
It just doesn't stop raining here in Belgium.
Anyway, i deal with it and keep on scrolling, with the door closed or it gets to chill in my shop.

You're doing a great job guys to rub it in, sun, heat, AC, Fan....

Greetings Glenn

SMF

Teknoromi