Author Topic: Woodcraft commission  (Read 1020 times)

igadavis

Woodcraft commission
« on: December 29, 2010, 08:59:05 am »
Steve, you mentioned in today's e-mail that you get a commission from Woodcraft. Do we have to link through your website for you to get the commission? If I order directly through their website or purchase from one of their stores, how do I get credit to you? For all that you do for us in the scrolling community, I do not want to miss out on an opportunity to get a little something back to you.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Woodcraft commission
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 11:12:32 am »
Good Question!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 04:38:10 pm »
When you 'click' on the link this 'disclaimer' shows under the pricing...

Out of stock, order now for current pricing.

Will they hold the price or is this a one time shot?

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 09:53:38 pm »
Thanks for asking. The way it works is that there is a code in the links that gives me the credit. I am still experimenting with the whole affiliate thing. It's easy money but it comes with the risk having a reader be unsatisfied and becoming upset with me. When I sell something like my jigsaw puzzle book I can easily give a refund which I proud to say has only happened twice in over 3 years. I have no control of what happens after the reader clicks my link and makes a purchase from the affiliate. That's why I chose Woodcraft, Rockler and Sears as my affiliate partners. I'm going to give it a go for a while and see how it goes.

SMF

Teknoromi