Author Topic: Oval Key Chain Pattern Generator  (Read 1128 times)

Spartan scroller

Oval Key Chain Pattern Generator
« on: December 19, 2010, 11:54:46 am »
Hi Steve:  Been making a lot of your oval key chains with the polymer clay inlay lately.  It's fun, easy, and a great way to use up scrap wood (there really is no such thing you know.  It isn't scrap till it fits in the shop vac nozzle).  My quetstion is: Is there a way to put more than one pattern on a page before printing?  I know that it's possible with the other key chain pattern but don't seem to be able to do it with this one. Seems ashame to use a whold 8x10 sheet of paper for one small pattern (yeah I'm cheap but I prefer to be called "thrifty").

Terry
terrysscrollshoppe.blogspot.com

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
Re: Oval Key Chain Pattern Generator
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 05:53:01 pm »
You can export the pattern as a .bmp(bitmap) file. Then you could use something like word and insert the pictures and print the document.
MrsN

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 11:24:25 am »
I wish the other two programs had the save feature too.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline Silver Sliver

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 11:37:07 am »
Whenever I have a program that doesn't have a "save" feature, I will use alt+Printscreen.  This puts it in the same place that "copy" uses.  Then I paste it into my favorite image reader, Irfanview, where I crop it and print it out.  Works for me.  Silver Sliver

SMF

Teknoromi