Author Topic: Puzzle Pattern Book  (Read 1582 times)

Wm. Gardner

Puzzle Pattern Book
« on: August 01, 2010, 02:05:06 pm »
I downloaded your Puzzle Pattern Book. Can I make the 5x5 longer so I can put a name on it?

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
Re: Puzzle Pattern Book
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 11:48:17 am »
I'm not sure I follow what you want to do. Do you want a 5x5 with more pieces or just larger?

Wm. Gardner

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 10:37:01 pm »
I bought your puzzle book. I would like to make the 5x5, 25 pieces and the 6x4, 24 pieces longer. The names of my Grandchildren are long and makeing the puzzle about 12 in. would be about right. Is this possable? I know their will be more pieces but they should be large enought.

Wm. Gardner

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 08:46:06 pm »
With Christmas getting near I would like to know how to make the 25 piece 5x5 puzzle longer. I have a few grandchildren and would would like to put their name on one. 8" to 12" would be long enought.

Thank you.

Keep Christ in Christmas.

Offline dbwoodworking

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 07:11:48 am »
With Christmas getting near I would like to know how to make the 25 piece 5x5 puzzle longer. I have a few grandchildren and would would like to put their name on one. 8" to 12" would be long enought.

Thank you.

Wm,

The Puzzle Book contains a couple of patterns measuring 8" x 10" (80 and 320 pieces) --- use one of those!

Or you can use software to enlarge the 5" x 5" to the desired size (CorelDraw, Word, etc), or if your copier has the "enlarge/reduce" option, use that (or go to one of those copier stores).

HTH, Joe

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 10:11:33 am »

Thank you.

Print two copys of the same puzzle and glue them end to end on your wood stock of the proper length to get a 50 piece puzzle.

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

SMF

Teknoromi